Thursday, April 22, 2010

First PA visit

Long overdue, but here are a ton of photos from our recent whirlwind trip to PA and MA...



The first thing the kids did when arriving at grammy and grampy's was to find the cat and say "Hello!" I don't think the cat was too happy...


Stephen and Rachel in grampy's big chair.


Rach


Sarah Bear, February 2010.


Matthew, Sarah, and Rachel


Sarah and Rachel (the reflection is from a toy mirror)


Rosy-cheeked Rachel, in from the snow.


Matthew being swallowed by the snow!


Snow brothers


Rachel playing in the snow.


Stephen looking unimpressed by the snow.


Rachel with mama's wedding veil.


The traditional scary Uncle Ed and baby photo, this time with Sarah. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Even weeks worth of a trip wind up being a whirlwind. I know---there is NEVER enough time.

Truth is...I want you BACK!

Seeing you, even briefly, even while visiting with everyone else, during Elizabeth's party was great. It was so good to see you in the flesh.

Won't you PLEASE move back?!?! ;-)