Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Card Sharks

The boys really love to cart Joshua around and make him a part of everything. The other day, they decided to deal him in on a game of Monopoly Deal:



Joshua sweetly waiting his turn...

Heh, heh... I've got your number!

Hmmm...Which card shall I take?



All good games (and card sharks) must have an end, though. You gotta know when to just...fold 'em sometimes...



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That commentary to go with those perfect expressions was HILARIOUS! You are too funny!

I think it is great, too, that the older kids want to include him. If MY older kids see Judah coming there is a collective GROOOAAAANNNNN.

nancygrayce said...

Awww.....now that is just sweet! When does Dave get home? I'm praying he and y'all will be o.k.! Oh, better than o.k.

Full of Grace said...

Ha! :) too funny! :) he looked really engrossed in the game :)

Abigail said...

LOVE this! He totally looks like he's planning his next move. Watch out, big boys! :)