Thursday, December 1, 2011

Physical Therapy

We have a physical therapist who comes to our house regularly to work with Joshua. She evaluates how well he is doing with his head and neck control, reaching for things, grasping, smiling, etc, and gives us any needed tips.
"Hello, there!"
A lot of the work also included redirecting our 2 yr. old! "Why don't you go play with your babydoll, S?"
"Let's move your head this way..."
"Hey, I'm over here!"
S can't be left out of the photo opportunity!
Shake, shake...
A lot of the physical therapy appointments so far have us working on J keep his head in line with his body when lifted. He works really hard to do it, but...
He is doing a great job! :)

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Yeah! My sister Becky has weekly therapy visits for one of her littlest twins, and she's been so encouraged by the progress they've seen since. Jessica and your Joshua face different hurdles, but here's to many leaps and bounds (and lifted heads!) for him over the next year! :)

nancygrayce said...

Michelle and Dave...

Joshua is absolutely adorable. I'm ashamed I didn't even know you had had another baby! He looks like all your other kids, except I guess I've missed pictures of Sarah's red hair!

It sounds like you are extremely busy, but I want to tell you you will ALL be in our prayers and I hope one day to meet Sarah and Joshua! And get a good squeeze from Rachel. My love to you all!!
Nancy