Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello, Again!

Wow. It is hard to believe it's been over a year since I posted here... I am attempting to merge Joshua's blog with this, or at the least, making a link on the sidebar so people can visit it. Now that the initial craziness of the first few months is over with, it will be a lot easier to just post any news about Joshua here. Before, I held back about posting anything about the other kids on J's blog because, well, it was "his" blog. Now, I won't feel the guilt. I've also opened it up again so that you don't need to sign in. I think that was more trouble than it was worth!

So, here's to hearing more from us, more often! :)

(Now, to root through a year's worth of photos to see what to put on here...)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am very excited at the prospect of keeping in better touch with you! When I first read the We're Moving! title I thought you were PHYSICALLY moving and I read an exclamation point and thought perhaps that exclamation point meant you were moving back here. (If only....)

Major bummer.

But then you tickle me with the prospect of blogposts so it ain't ALL bad.

Hoping all well with you and that you had a great Thanksgiving. Looking forward to your updates as you have time to post them!

Give the kids, especially Joshua because babies are SO delectable, a big old smooch for me. *muah*

Michelle said...

Hey, Rebecca! :) I am busy sorting through a year's worth of photos on this computer, trying to decide if I should just skip this past year or what. It is truly intimidating to find all the photos and post them. I will see what I can do about that-don't want to waste a bunch of time w/that when I can be posting about things going on right now!

I was paging through all the things that are on the blog and am excited to get this going more, too! :D

Abigail said...

YEAH! I am so glad to see you breathing life into this space again, Michelle! I've missed hearing about you and yours, and although I loved Joshua's blog, it only served to whet my appetite for more of the same. :)

And now I'm going to "waste a bunch of time" looking through the dozens of photos you posted.

I think of you often and still wish you all lived closer. Sigh. Someday?

Michelle said...

I hope to keep this updated more. It makes me feel more connected to people, especially you non-Facebookers. ;)

Sorry for the clipped message... I've got a bobbing and weaving Joshua on my lap! I have to be ready to catch at anytime. :)