I thought about closing down this blog since I don't have much time to post and I have vacillating thoughts about postings pics of my children. In the back of my mind, though, I must admit that I like these goofy blogs. I enjoy writing on them, no matter how sporadic I post, and no matter how few people actually give a hoot and read and/or post comments.
Rachel is growing way too fast. This is perhaps the first baby I have had where I enjoy nursing. In fact, last night Dave suggested that I feed her then put her down in her pack 'n play in the other room instead of having her in bed with us, and I was actually sad. :( However, I did get a nice 5.5 chunk of sleep, uninterrupted! She will sleep that much when she is in bed with us, BUT only if I sleep completely still, in one position. Lately, that has been killing my hips, so I would try to gently roll over onto my back in hopes that she would still sleep. No dice. Each time, she would wake up and start "snuffling" around for me. Hmmph. While it is cute, it is not too cute at 3:30 a.m, especially when I just fed her at 2:30 a.m! :P
So, we'll see how this new set up goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment