Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Other Beach Shots


Timothy all prepared for danger!




Sea Oats.







I have never seen sand this white before... It truly looks like sugar or snow dumped all over!





These photos don't do justice to how rough the waves were. Tropical Storm Fay had just blown through, so the surf was still pretty choppy.




Rachel ridin' in style...




Matthew being buried in sand by Stephen, which I think Stephen enjoyed just a little too much!





Beach Blanket Baby.





Rachel enjoying the sand, which she now knows NOT to eat!




Ready to go home...




Seagulls fluffed up by the wind.




A beautiful sunset over Tyndall AFB, FL.

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Such beautiful seashore pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed seeing the pictures of the children. You also have some great views of the ocean especially the sunset. I would have been like you and very careful on entering the cold water. I'm glad for your sake that it was warm. Love the crocheted bacon and egg. I always enjoyed doing crafts. Hope you can find time to keep it up.
Love,
Georgette & Louise

Priscilla said...

Rachel is SO CUTE!