Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kid Shots

Every once in awhile, the kids like to ask if they can take a photo on my camera. I usually let them, at least if I am right there with them. It is always interesting to see how it turns out.








4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! Here I am-FINALLY writing you a little note. These are great pictures and it is So good to *see* you in them! I miss you!

Thanks for the recent, overwhelmingly wonderful (and HELPFUL) email!

Things have been crazy busy here, I am racing against the clock every single day it seems, but a letter is ACTUALLY in the works for you. Not completed yet, mind you, but well on it's way!

I am so glad that you are more faithfully blogging and that, while you are so physically far away-yet, you are near with just a touch of a button or a rip of an envelope.

You're a great friend.

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by. Those pictures are great! It is nice to see your faces.

Abigail said...

They ARE great. If Millie did the same thing, my head would be chopped off (because, when I do, it usually is!).

I hope you're all doing well! I wish you were here...I'd feed you cookies!

Michelle said...

Oooh, cookies! I am coming up right now! :D

Now, I am off to write a long overdue blog post (or several...)!