Hey gorgeous! You look just beautiful. So is your little munchkin!
It is midnight. Saturday night (er, morning) and I am TRYING to catch up on blogs after my vakay. But by now, my contacts are glued to my eyeballs and my blinks are taking longer so I had better stop this now. I did want to say I enjoyed visiting (and all your great new posts!) and I miss you.
Hey 'Chelle - you look so-o different than when we saw you this spring!--- what? are you pregnant or something??? B-Day will happen soon, won't it? We'll be thinking of you all as the time approaches (of course, we always think of you guys anyway!). Hope to talk to you soon....Love, MOM
3 comments:
Hey gorgeous! You look just beautiful. So is your little munchkin!
It is midnight. Saturday night (er, morning) and I am TRYING to catch up on blogs after my vakay. But by now, my contacts are glued to my eyeballs and my blinks are taking longer so I had better stop this now. I did want to say I enjoyed visiting (and all your great new posts!) and I miss you.
Have a good day!
Hey 'Chelle - you look so-o different than when we saw you this spring!--- what? are you pregnant or something??? B-Day will happen soon, won't it? We'll be thinking of you all as the time approaches (of course, we always think of you guys anyway!). Hope to talk to you soon....Love, MOM
You look GORGEOUS :) Thanks for posting a preggo pic! Sorry I've been such a slacker about posting!
Have you picked out names yet for the newest babe?
Your kiddos are growing so nicely :) You are so lucky to be able to go to the beach often! :)
Post a Comment