Friday, December 9, 2011

How to Get Warm on a Chilly Morning

This is how the kids like to get warm when they come downstairs in the morning and it is cold:


A giant pod!


Sarah discovering Rachel under her air tent. :)


Stephen eating breakfast in his air tent. Thank goodness we have quite a few air vents downstairs!!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh, man, that looks so nice.

Seriously.

Right now, I'm wearing my usual indoor attire for a Mt. Hunger winter: a long-sleeved shirt, a wool sweater, a sweatshirt, a bathrobe, a hat, and fuzzy boots, and I'm still freezing! I did, however, take off my gloves to type this comment. :)

I don't hate the winter, but I sure would like a vent to curl up next to. How far away is Georgia from here?

Rebecca said...

Too funny! I wish I could have a warm air balloon!