It still isn't perfect, but it is a lot cleaner and the dust has been cut down a whole lot. The dust mainly came from the old kitchen where it was lath and plaster walls and old cellulose insulation! We are having guests over tonight... I hope I don't fall asleep in my spaghetti! :D
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Tackle It Tuesday... I Mean Thursday!
I read somewhere, on some blog, about "Tackle It Tuesday". My tackle it energy, however, came on today (Thursday), when I decided to take on our horrific pantry. It has gotten out of control in the past few months and has taken a back seat to all of our work on the "old kitchen", etc. I am embarassed to show you all how nasty it was! Today, I got tired of tripping over the gazillion boxes and sneezing every time I entered it to get a can of peas. So, vacuum cleaner, broom, pitching arm, and wet cloths in hand, I spent over an hour on this beast. Here are the results:






It still isn't perfect, but it is a lot cleaner and the dust has been cut down a whole lot. The dust mainly came from the old kitchen where it was lath and plaster walls and old cellulose insulation! We are having guests over tonight... I hope I don't fall asleep in my spaghetti! :D
It still isn't perfect, but it is a lot cleaner and the dust has been cut down a whole lot. The dust mainly came from the old kitchen where it was lath and plaster walls and old cellulose insulation! We are having guests over tonight... I hope I don't fall asleep in my spaghetti! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FANTASTIC JOB Michelle! Wow!
Though you say you were embarrassed with the 'before' shots-they really show HOW MUCH you did! That is phenomenal!
Oh-and Wow again because I am JEALOUS of your pantry! That will be SO wonderful for storing bulk foods and homecanned goods...and equiptment!
NICE! On both counts!
ASK! That was ME, Rebecca. argh...
sorry! :-)
Hey Michelle,
You did a great job! I have serious cleaning to do myself- I have company coming to visit, that have never seen my house before, and I am desperate to make a good impression (It is my dear friend and her family from Colorado Springs, and since I don't know when she/ they will be back here again, I really want her to like my home...So it's off to clean I go too! I hope I see as much results as you (although I'd best get off the computer to get started!) :)
You're a brave girl to post the before pictures. I hide mine!
It looks awesome. Great job!
Post a Comment