Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sickos

About a week before Dave and I went on vacation (and Dave's stepmom and halfsister came to watch the kids), the kids came down with colds. Children can look so miserable when they are sick, can't they? At the same time, I was silently thankful for the relative calm that sickness brought to the house. All the kids wanted was juice and Cheerios and fruit and videos, which I gladly gave in to. As I type this, the sickness is a far off memory and all is well once again. Another thing to praise: healthy children that bounce back so easily from illness.



Timothy felt miserable. All he wanted to do was suck on his fingers and cuddle with his blanket, A.K.A. "Soft One". I would have given that look, too, if someone took my photo when I felt like that!



All Rachel wanted to do was suck on her sippy cup. She wasn't too fond of the juice inside, though...






Rachel giving a smile. :)




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Look at that hair! LOVE IT!