See what I mean? I give up! Ah, well, these kind of photos are more fun in my opinion than professional ones any day. One of my grandmothers (who is now deceased), told me she always liked the candid photos I would send of our family better than the professional ones. I think most people feel that way!
One of my favorite presents. :)
Rachel being a good mama to her new toy.
Stephen and his "lomster", a favorite gift from grammy and grampy. :)
Rachel overjoyed with her bird that plays (relentlessly, I might add) "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
2 comments:
I agree. Candids are way better. Most of my family gets professional photos done all the time but I don't because even the more posed shots are more individually geared to the child. They are just going to be more their natural selves if its only Mama taking the picture.
Of course, that's way I don't have any fancy wall portraits of the kids too. So, you give and take! :-)
Hehehe. You got a loud, annoying bird. :)
Rachel looks like she loves it, though! I love her laugh in that last picture.
Post a Comment