Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When Will It Be Winter?

These are sights from our backyard this past December 2008. Now, don't hate us. Take comfort in the fact that the air force sends us where it wants to and we'll probably be freezing our bums off next winter as you all are as I type. For now, though, we'll take what sunshine and warmth we can get! :D



Rachel horsing around and Timothy emerging from the boys' "secret cave" they found in the backyard.




Rachel sits just like I used to as a baby.




Matthew showing off interesting berries he found on some bushes (yes, we warned them all NOT to eat anything outside!)









Rachel loves to hug things. :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

ok. Jealous again. JUST when I was getting the monster reigned in...

Abigail said...

Jerks.

Send some sunshine our way!

Michelle said...

Ahem, ladies. I sense some jealousy in your posts! hehe


In 60 days, I will be wishing I was back up north (hurricane season!!)